Introducing the EVGA TORQ X3 gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality optical sensor that provides up to 4000 DPI and eight programmable buttons.
We didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X3 features high quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 10 million clicks, 512Kb of onboard storage for saving up to 5 seperate profiles, robust tuning software, a Pixart 3090 optical sensor providing up to 4000DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, and much more.
Learn more here
- Max DPI: 4000
- Sensor Type: Optical (Pixart 3090)
- Main Switch Type: Omron - 10 Million Click Lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 8
- Min/Max Weight: 83g (without cable)
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Height: 1.53in - 38.862mm
- Length: 4.64in - 117.86mm
- Width: 2.59in - 65.786mm
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty. Registration is recommended.
Customer Reviews of the EVGA TORQ X3 Gaming Mouse, Customizable, 4000 DPI, 5 Profiles, 8 Buttons, Ambidextrous 902-X2-1032-KR (902-X2-1032-KR)
Write a Review
Compatibility of the EVGA TORQ X3 Gaming Mouse, Customizable, 4000 DPI, 5 Profiles, 8 Buttons, Ambidextrous 902-X2-1032-KR (902-X2-1032-KR)